It’s been a while hasn’t it? Lately the time seems to have run away from me and whenever I’ve sat down to write a post I’ve either hit a literary wall (literary, not literal, ouch!) or I have been distracted by something else. I know, bad blogger. But I am happy to report that I’m working on a post that should be up at some point during the week.
Also, this Instagram Diary contains pics from the last two weeks as I tried to post up last Sunday but for some reason my WordPress account was acting all kinds of hell crazy and barred me from posting on my own blog. Rude.
Anyway, enjoy and keep your eye on the fresh post popping up on here soon.
1. MAC Candy Yum Yum. Have been coveting this for WEEKS and had to order online in the end. £14.
2. Had my hair did. If only it would look like that without me having to do anything.
3. New Ralph Lauren specs. It’s scandalous that it costs an absolute fortune to not be blind.
4. Longest plate ever. Surely you get shorter runways.
5. So I figure it’s like this: there are 365 days in a year and in this country only about 9 of them will be sunny so you have to eat the McFlurries while you can.
6. Since the glasses cost a small fortune I better wear this pair.
7. Stop the press! A latte that wasn’t from Costa that I actually enjoyed. Shock face :-O
8. In my opinion stupidly expensive for a lipstick but it had to be done at least once. Estee Lauder Crystal Honey.
9. New Jumper. Wallis.
10. Bunnies! Sunny day at Clumber Park.
11. Hoop earrings. River Island. I checked that I didn’t look like Tina McIntyre or a big fat gypsy bride before purchasing.
12. Phone’s new outfit.
13. Oh hi pink lips!
14. I have discovered the Illamasqua counter in Meadowhall. God help us all, but mostly me.
15. Bright leopard print nails. Combination of Topshop, Illamasqua, Essie & Models Own polishes.
Follow/Find me on Instagram @ JemmFrances
Have a happy week.