1. New phone fashion. Iridescent phone case, Topshop.
2. As far as train time views go, this ones not too bad.
3. Pink fluffy marshmallows.
4. Bless good hair days 😉
5. New dress, Topshop.
6. Not too impressed with the new Twitter profile design. What do you guys think?
7. Loving this cooling eye mask. Gives my emerald peepers a bit of boost in the sparkle stakes.
8. Yorkshire Wildlife Park ice cream.
9. When your eye make up goes on just perf.
10. Going to have some creative fun with Wreck This Journal.
11. A trip to the hairdressers makes me a fabulous hair haver for just a little while.
12. Leather Pencil Skirt, Topshop.
I got a little carried away writing posts yesterday and completely forgot to upload my Instagram Diary. A day late but here it is.
1. Vanilla Latte and the Book Thief. perfect train journey.
2. In London at Queens Theatre Shaftsbury Ave, wait to watch Les Mis.
3. Les Mis wall mural.
4. Mine and Mamma Smith’s cheeky lift pic.
5. Can I just live here please? Lovely houses in the grounds of the Tower of London.
6. New Topshop Jamie jeans.
7. Chunky spiked necklace.
8. Oasis bag.
9. Pink floral notebook.
10. Lilac lipstick? Yes or no?
11. Barry M varnish in Teal.
12. Saturday selfie.
P.s. Look out for my #100HappyDays post later today.
Hi guys, hows your week been? I hope you are enjoying your weekend and this surprising show of sunshine.
I was hoping to get a proper post up on the blog this week but I’ve had a couple of things to prepare for that have taken up my time. I have a job interview on Wednesday then I have my theory test on Thursday so I’ve been swatting up for those, hopefully I’ll have time to do post once those things are done and dusted.
1. This is what happens when you buy your twin silly pencil presents.
2. Finally brought myself a MAC 219.
3. Myself andMamma Smith are ladies who lunch.
4. Erasers of all shapes, sizes and colours of the rainbow in Blott.
5. Got this stylish little cutie to carry all my treasures on my trip to London.
6. Friday night Trivial Pursuit with the girls. So many giggles.
7. Decided to give the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water a try after reading great reviews.
8. ‘I am haunted by humans…’ The Book Thief translated onto film beautifully, its a must see.
9. I’m 25 years old and totally unashamed of eating pig shaped gingerbread.
10. Not sure if my new scarf is bright enough.
11. I make damn fine pancakes if I say so myself. #TopChef
12. A refreshing afternoon walk.
Find/Follow me on Instagram: @JemmFrances
1. Thought I’d try out my latest sparkly purchase form Topshop.
2. Loving my new jacket. So worth the pennies.
3. Cupcake hearts.
4. Taped this picture of Doutzen Kroes to my fridge to remind me to stop opening the door! So far its working a treat!
5. Glitter fade nails.
6. My two fave things: Costa & honey.
7. Finally got my hands on this Real Techniques silicone liner brush. Applies my gel liner beautifully.
8. Home made chicken kievs! I made these and didn’t give anyone food poisoning! Top chef.
9. Angel Inn tea time with Papa Smith.
10. Too much love for fluffy jumpers at the moment. Miss Selfridge.
What have you all been up to?
Find/Follow me on Instagram @ JemmFrances
1. So lucky we don’t have a Victoria’s Secret where I live. I just can’t resist!
2. Changing up my Costa experience by having my mocha latte in cup instead of a glass. Oh my fabulous life!
3. New food addiction is honey on toast. Simple taste.
4. Soap & Glory Hand Food. Making my hands smell like marshmallows.
5. Cropped fluffy jumper from Miss Selfridge. So cute & cosy.
6. Had my eye on this Topshop jacket for ages. It’s love.
7. Barry M & Topshop polishes in ‘Vanilla’ & ‘Figment’ oing on my nails right now…
8. Cheeky pink selfie.
Hope you’ve all had a wonderful weekend.
Find/Follow me on Instagram @ JemmFrances
P.s Look out for the latest Jemm Frances Reads post going up the blog tomorrow. : )
1. I’ve worn this jumper so much over the winter months. Well worth the £££
2. Topshop nails in Pie In The Sky.
3. Books, Sisterland by Curtis Sittenfeld & The Courage Tree by Diane Chamberlain.
4. Wahh this was the last of my gold Magpie polish, it can’t be found at all now in Topshop 😦
5. Fave black gel eyeliner. Great price and great product.
6. Made scones. Swear its the only thing I know how to make/bake.
7. New Costa obsession: Mocha Latte.
8. After Italian food Indian has to be my next love. I made this chicken korma. Proud.
9. Fizzy cola bottles. A childhood fave I’ve never grown out of.
10. My nails are currently wearing this outfit. Nails Inc in Victoria with daisy nail art.
11. Topshop lipstick in Straight Ace.
12. Pretty pastel pink crop jumper from Topshop.
What has your week looked like?
Find/follow me on Instagram @JemmFrances
Happy Friday people!
Pics: Instagram Emmaslittlebubble, Repinned from Paper Fashion, Instagram Alittleboatssailing, Instagram Grgctts, Instagram Daydreamlily, Instagram Wish Wish Wish, Pinterest Embaby1989
Have a great weekend guys!