Well, the Christmas break is almost over. All that excitement and it’s over in a flash. How was the big day for all of you? What did you get? I hope it was fabulous. I figure the best way to beat those post Christmas blues is to relive the best bits in a picture post. So here is a sneak peek at this year’s festivities. Let me know what Christmas looked like for you via Tweeting, Facebook or commenting below!
1. Kicking off the sparkly season with a bit of gold glitter. Trust me when I say it got EVERYWHERE.
2. Colourful chocolate wrappers mean Quality Streets and Quality Streets mean Christmas.
3. The desired destination of the gold glitter was actually my nails. Look how they turned out! I used Barry M polish and Topshop glitter.
4. Pre-Christmas purchase. Floaty New Look top.
5. Twas the night before Christmas and in the name of tradition, I’m watching a Christmas Carol, the Muppets edition!
6. Letting my inner child take over on Christmas Eve by tracking Santa via NORAD.
7. The gifts awaiting me on Christmas morning. Almost to pretty to open. Almost.
8. My surprise present was Urban Decay’s Naked 3 palette. Very sneaky Mamma Smith!
9. Christmas selfie of my eye makeup, thanks Naked 3!
10. Fresh nails using my new Nails Inc Fibre Optic Effect glitter in Hampstead Court.
11. Only a few days after Christmas and a trip to Meadowhall was made to spend my gift cards. This wine coloured top is from Topshop, £38….
12.… As is this little stripy number £32.
13. I’m usually more of a pink lippy kinda girl but this MAC frost finish caught my eye. New York Apple.
14. To top it all off I was very excited by the arrival of my train tickets to London for a March visit to see Les Mis on the West End. Let the countdown begin…
Find/follow me on Instagram @ JemmFrances