All this glorious weather we’ve been having this past week has made me loath to sit at my computer any longer than necessary and instead I’ve been out making the most of the sun. Whatever you guys are up to I hope you’re enjoying the sunshine too!
1. I recently posted about Moving on and Making Friends, if you missed it find it here.
2. Liquorice Allsorts, just couldn’t resist.
3. Hate it when this happens to eyeshadows. Waaah! Had to get another as I use this colour a lot.
4. Also consoled myself with is pretty Topshop eye trio in ‘Atmosphere.’
5. New Topshop Jamie jeans. They cut off just above the ankle so look great with sandals in this weather.
6. I’ve been wearing this Topshop white daisy print tee a lot since I brought it. So floaty and cool. Had so many compliments on it too.
7. Become obsessed with midi rings. Always late to the party but better late than never!
8. I’ve been in desperate need of new sandals for a while but wasn’t prepared to spend a fortune. Picked up this pretty pair from River Island for £30. So sparkly in the sun.
9. Printed top, New Look.
10. How tiny is this Fab? make sure you don’t pick up the mini versions in the shops, you’ll be disappointed!
11. El scorchio weather, been out in the sun getting a tan with my factor 30 on!
12. Paid a visit to the Yorkshire Wildlife Park on Monday. Can’t believe I live so close but have never been before. The Giraffes were my favourite. Well worth the money. If you live close enough to visit, its a must.
13. Become obsessed with these wafer biscuits in Costa.
14. I might be 24 but I still giggled all the way through Despicable Me 2 like a child.
15. My sister sent me this Ariel picture with the message “I saw this and thought of you” So does that mean she thinks I have too much make up?!
16. Latest read. Started it two days ago and finished today. Something a bit different for me but thoroughly enjoyed. The Book of Lost Things by John Connolly.
18. Lighting up the darkness with a candle.
Find/Follow me on Instagram @ JemmFrances
P.s Was hoping to get a Jemm Frances Reads post up soon but I have a pretty busy week ahead. Going down to Southampton for a family wedding this week so will get the post up as soon as I’m able.