1. The nails I painted with my Barry M Gelly nail paint (in the colour Papaya) and nail art glitter. Just to report, the glitter went EVERYWHERE. I spent the majority of my time trying to get the excess glitter back into the bottle.
2. Spring has finally sprung this week thanks to the lovely sunny weather. I hope you’ve seen the sun wherever you are, long may it continue!
3. Topshop Lips in Macaroon. I’ve been wanting a coral lip colour for spring/summer and this is perfect for me. More on the pinky side than the orange.
4.Costa belgian chocolate and praline tart. Apparently these are new so I just had to try them out.
5. Treated myself to some new perfume. Marc Jacobs Daisy Sunshine. Smells divine!
6. Models Own Artstix nail beads in Pink Neon Fizz. Available in the Bottle Shop, on the website and in Boots stores.
7. Lunch out, Hunters Chicken and chunky seasoned chips. Delish.
8. Giant Bakewell Tart. Bigger is better.
9. Much needed Costa.
10. Couldn’t wait to try out the nail beads. These nails are entirely Models Own. Pink Lady & Snow White polishes with the accent nail covered in the Pink Fizz beads. I love.
11. That painful moment you learn an important lesson; shaving your legs is a dangerous business. Ladies can I get an ‘Mmhmmm’?
12. What I wore today to a friends baby’s christening. Topshop dress and blazer (& shoes) and an ASOS belt.
Find/Follow me on Instagram @ JemmFrances