1. This week I gave my blog header a bit of a re-vamp and being the indecisive sort I couldn’t decide between these two designs. I put it to a vote on Twitter & Instagram and the one that you see presiding over my blog won (obvs!) I haven’t discarded the starry one, you will probably see it at the top of my posts in the future.
2. Topshop blazer. I have been looking for a new blazer for yonks as my current one was starting to look a bit worn, and this one seemed to fit the bill. Well worth the £40 as you can team blazers with everything. Total wardrobe staple.
3. Ok I didn’t necessarily need this dress but look at it. It’s so pretty!
4. My pretty unnecessary dress pattern in more detail.
5. This Costa latte & Bakewell combo was much needed.
6. Nail polish purchases. Topshop in Eyes Of Steel, Topshop (again) in Straight Laced and Rimmel in Purple Reign.
7. Books. I can never say no to books. Can’t wait to get stuck into these two. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green & The Uninvited Guests by Sadie Jones.
8. Milkybar yoghurts. ❤
9. This weeks leopard nail design curtesy of my new polishes.
10. Regular sprinkle cupcake…
11. … was in fact a red velvet sprinkle cupcake. Sometimes life just shines on you, y’know?
12. Every time I wear my Pandora bracelet I cant help but love my little Big Ben.
13. Now I know it’s a bit previous but I couldn’t walk away from these Topshop sunglasses. So Sun, could you break the habit of a lifetime and shine this summer? Thanks.
14. I don’t think I have enough stars. That old familiar urge for a new tattoo is back.
What have you all been up to this week?
Find/Follow me on Instagram @ JemmFrances
P.s Sorry for the lack of posting this week, was meant to work on a new post over the weekend but it’s been a weird couple of days.