1. Since last weekend was my birthday weekend I went a bit sparkle heavy on the nails.
2. Cheeky selfie of my birthday outfit. Topshop jumpsuit. All ready for a night out with the girls.
3. This is my best friend Helen, she’s been a through a lot this year and handled it like a true warrior princess, BFF kisses. Mwah!
4. Chocolates. These made up my birthday breakfast.
5. Wooooo! I received lots of Debenhams beauty card gift vouchers all loaded with moolah to spend in MAC, Urban Decay & Illamasqua etc. My peoples know me so well.
6. Went out for an Indian with family to celebrate, here’s a sneaky pic with Mamma Smith.
7. My twin and I blowing out the birthday candles.
8. Red velvet birthday cake. Was yummy!
9. Dad heres a word of advice, if you leave £10 laying around I will take it to Costa and put it to good use. Thanks though.
10. Used my Debenhams cards to buy these lovely goodies… MAC eyeshadows (Clockwise) Swish, Naked Lunch, Charcoal Brown, Mulch & Sumptuous Olive. I now have more eyeshadows than pro palette spaces. Another palette it is then…
11….Urban Decay Naked 2 palette.
12….MAC Myth lipstick.
13.… Vera Wang Lovestruck perfume.
14. Pretty pink eyes with my new Swish shadow.
15. Went to see The Conjuring. Scary business. Good film though. Prepare to be spooked.
Find/Follow me on Instagram @ JemmFrances
Have a wonderful week!