Happy Friday people!
Have a great weekend guys!
1. Pink and polka dots kinda day.
2. Pretty poppy for Remembrance Day.
3. Can anyone confirm If Big Ben is missing it’s clock face?!
4. New autumn lippy. Topshop lips in Wicked.
5. Mmmmmm buns.
6. Stars on a stick. I love sparklers.
7. Can you see the rainbow?
8. Just the thing to warm me up #addicted.
9. Todays makeup & fluffy jumper look.
What have you been up to this week?
Find/Follow mw on Instagram @ JemmFrances
1. New Topshop polishes. A simple white (Spilled Milk) and a new glitter they got in this week (Magpie.)
2. Chocolate and stars all in the same bag?! Perfect!
3. Couldn’t resist this Fashion book bible. Total bargain, the history of fashion and costume all in one place with some beautiful pictures to accompany it.
4. Shiny pink windmill to twirl in the breeze = happy garden 🙂
5. Chocolate and honeycomb ice cream sundae. Cheeky treat after lunch with a friend. Sooo nice!
6. Wasn’t sure what I’d make of this Barry M Gelly shade in Greenberry but I LOVE it! So bright and summery, I teamed it with a glittery accent nail in my new Topshop Magpie polish.
7. Can’t be arced to make tea? Get a pizza in! Chicken BBQ is a fave.
8. I love a MAC purchase, been after these two for ages. Woodwinked eyeshadow and Creme Cup lipstick.
9. Katsu Curry lunch at Rice with Mamma Smith.
10. Todays Make up face.
Follow/ Find me on Instagram @ JemmFrances
1. More books. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn and The Rose Petal Beach by Dorothy Koomson. Both new authors for me, maybe you’ll see these in future Jemm Frances Reads….
2. Pink overload in my shower bag. I’m not 12, honest.
3. Loving wearing my hair like this at the moment. Not really sure what this style is called
4. A make up face this week.
5. Costa chocolate muffin. I heart the gooey bit in the middle!
6. Desperately needed some new Topshop jeans so invested in these jegging style ‘Leigh’ jeans £38 each I think.
7. Went for a stroll around Cusworth Hall. Bit chilly though.
8. New Jemm Frances Reads… this week on the blog. Life After Life by Kate Atkinson.
9. Frankie & Benny’s lunch followed by a cheeky chocolate brownie and ice cream dessert.
10. Couldn’t resist this bright mint green Barry M Gelly polish. Called Greenberry.
11. Really appreciated this latte.
12. Star light, star bright. I want.
13. Sod Sunday lunch. Chip shop dining.
14. Can I live in one of these please?
15. Pink and white cling film manicure with a hint of glitter.
Find/Follow me on Instagram @ JemmFrances