1. First attempt at Red Velvet Cupcakes…
2. They turned out pretty good! With a few subtle changes they will be even better next time.
3. Thanks to everyone that recommended Seche Vite top coat over on Twitter. The one that I had been using previously was rubbish!
4. Cheeky selfie on a Ruby Woo day.
5. This week on the blog I reviewed M L Stedman’s The Light Between Oceans. If you’re looking for a new book to read now the nights are drawing in read all about it here.
6. Home baked scones fresh for a friends visit.
7. Glittered snowflakes over Big Ben. London inside a snowglobe.
8. Decided to give this Rimmel brow pencil a go in Dark Brown. Such a bargain compared to the Eylure one I usually use.
9. Hi pretty autumnal nails. Its been too long. So pleased I can finally paint my nails again.
Find/Follow me on Instagram: JemmFrances.
1. Les Mis tickets arrived, now too excited for next March. #London
2. Lemon Cake. The jury’s out. Bit too lemony for my liking.
3. Topshop tassels.
4. Might be a bit early but where advent calendars are concerned you snooze you loose. Now giddy for Christmas festivities.
5. Old school sweets. I didn’t eat them. Those violet things are poison I tell ya, POISON.
6. I can see a rainbow, see a rainbow, see a rainbow too…
7. Can’t beat a chocolate muffin.
8. Wrapping up warm in this horrid weather. Definitely jumper and coat weather.
9. Costa love.
10. Waited so long for this. New Diane Setterfield Bellman & Black. Will more than likely see this up asa Jemm Frances Reads post in the near future.
Find/follow me on Instagram @JemmFrances
1. Verdict on Malteaser McFlurries. Not very Malteaser like. But tasty non the less.
2. My current read. Storyteller The Life of Roald Dahl.
3. Chocolate cornflake cakes. Childish but yummy.
4. Looking a bit bright in my pink jumper.
5. Cinema to watch The Call.
6. Pretty cupcakes.
7. Chocolate Orange latte. tastes like a liquid Terry’s Chocolate Orange. Thanks Costa.
8. Thats my name…
9. Striking a pose with my bog bro.
Find/Follow me on Instagram @ JemmFrances
How has your week been?
1. Now that there is a bit of a chill in the air I thought It about time to invest in some A/W jumpers. Fell in love with this fluffy cropped jumper from Topshop.
2. Couldn’t resist these pretty oil spill earrings and cute midi-rings, Freedom @ Topshop.
3. This little book caused uncontrollable giggles in the card shop.
4. The great iOS 7 wait….
5. What does everyone think to iOS7? It took 5 hours to download onto my phone! I rather like it though.
6. Another jumper, this time in hot pink. Just the colour to brighten up dull winter days.
7. These chocolate and red velvet cupcakes were just too good.
8. Teamed my new fluffy jumper with my tulle strappy midi dress also from Topshop. Meal out to celebrate my big bro’s birthday.
9. Lasagne and chip tea. So good I could have eaten it twice.
Find/Follow me on Instagram @JemmFrances
What has your week looked like?
1. Topshop triangles
2. With the weather turning slightly chillier a hot vanilla latte is just what I need.
3. Naughty Costa muffin.
4. Purple & leopard print selfie.
5. Chinese! My favourite albeit weird combo of veg spring roles, plain noodles, chips & gravy!
6. Bad Jemm, cheeky chocolate bar while watching Whitechapel.
7. Pretty cup & saucer set, how very Downton!
8. Topshop dress. Was undecided on this one for a while but bit the bullet and brought in the end!
9. Was super excited to see the poster art for the upcoming film adaptation of one of my favourite books, The Book Thief. Keep your eye out for this one folks, looks set to be a good one.
10. Topshop coat. Wanted this for ages!
11. Ready for a lunch & cinema date with the twin.
12. Insidious 2 at the pictures.
Find/Follow me on Instagram @ JemmFrances.
1. Cheers! A nice cool Ginger Ale. Lunching with Mamma Smith, it would be rude not too!
2. Couldn’t resist these MAC purchases. Been wanting these two products for a while, Paint Pot in Chilled on Ice and a 266 angled brush.
3. Sleek blusher in Rose Gold. Such a pretty product. I have been using this blush non stop since buying.
4. I already own a Sleek eye shadow palette in Au Naturel and use it a lot. The new one in this pic is called Storm. Pigmented, easy to blend with a pocket friendly price. Winner. Doncaster Superdrug please start stocking Sleek!
5. This week I was very impressed when the new A/W issue of ASOS Magazine fell through the letter box. A fabulous little read.
6. My friend Terri and I were bonding until this happened. I’m team Costa, Terri team Starbucks. We can no longer be friends!
7. Spent a lovely day this week with my two nephews, a trip to the Yorkshire Wildlife Park then bowling, I even won a game!
8. Topshop playsuit. Possible outfit for my birthday celebrations next weekend.
9. Nails. Gold glitter bases. Using Topshop and Models Own polishes.
10. Anyone else on Orange/EE that has trouble with their service? My iPhone quite regularly says No Service. Then all these zeros happen. Sort it out Orange!!
Find follow me on Instagram @ JemmFrances
Have a good week!
1. ASOS delivery containing three potential dresses for a wedding this summer. Will Instagram a pic of the final outfit once I have it all together.
2. Old fashioned sweet shop, had all the old faves: Kola Cubes, Millions, Poppets, Push Pops, Sherbet Dips the lot!
3. Parkin cake. I know its supposed to be a winter thing but I love it soo much. Fave cake by far, I warm it up in the microwave!
4. The nails I’m sporting at the mo. Topshop polish with a pink Nails Inc glitter fade and loose glitter sprinkled over the top.
5. Surprising for me since I’m usually a Topshop girl but I got these cute vest tops and denim shorts from H&M.
6. New shoes from New Look to wear with my summer wedding outfit, apparently wearing my beloved boots wouldn’t be acceptable!
8. Strawberry mocktail thing at the indian. Far too sweet for me, had about three sips and made my sister drink the rest! I’ll stick to my water from now on.
9. Really like these new Topshop shadows. This one is Woodland Walk.
10. Feeling really poorly today so ice cream was in order. I know it must be bad when ice cream fails to make me feel better.
Find/Follow me on Instagram @ JemmFrances