First of all let me apologise for not posting in a while. These past few weeks have been a little weird and I just haven’t had the opportunity to sit quiet and write a proper post. Hopefully things will get back to normal soon and I’ll be able to blog ASAP.
1. Model of the moment Cara Delevigne. Bit of a debate on my Facebook, no one seems to think she’s pretty but I wouldn’t mind looking like her! Thoughts?
2. ASOS package that cost £25. Bargain.
4. Ferrero in little egg form. Bliss.
5. I’m no cook or anything but can I just say, I make damn fine scones.
6. Had my eye on these Topshop crayons for a while. This particular one is called Mystery.
7. Started using this Nivea primer. So far so good.
8. Multi coloured fade nails. Wasn’t to sure about these at first but they grew on me.
9. You go on a bit of a journey when you read The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry. A touching story and a nice easy read.
10. Book binge. New Jodi Picoult, The Storyteller. I’m sure once I’ve read this I will be posting about it in a Jemm Frances Reads post.
11. An emotional trip to the hairdressers resulted in four inches being chopped off my hair. I want my long gypsy hair back!
12. Me and the best friend drove round the block twice so the milage would read 23456. We then performed an emergency stop to take a picture as proof. Sometimes we’re just a little bit strange.
13. Bunnies. Well ’tis the season and all that.
14. Confetti nails. Love these, but by jesus the glitter takes for-freaking-ever to dry!
15. Got myself in the kitchen and made Lasagne for tea. The best part was I didn’t even food poison anyone. Winner.
Follow me on Instagram @ JemmFrances