1. First attempt at Red Velvet Cupcakes…
2. They turned out pretty good! With a few subtle changes they will be even better next time.
3. Thanks to everyone that recommended Seche Vite top coat over on Twitter. The one that I had been using previously was rubbish!
4. Cheeky selfie on a Ruby Woo day.
5. This week on the blog I reviewed M L Stedman’s The Light Between Oceans. If you’re looking for a new book to read now the nights are drawing in read all about it here.
6. Home baked scones fresh for a friends visit.
7. Glittered snowflakes over Big Ben. London inside a snowglobe.
8. Decided to give this Rimmel brow pencil a go in Dark Brown. Such a bargain compared to the Eylure one I usually use.
9. Hi pretty autumnal nails. Its been too long. So pleased I can finally paint my nails again.
Find/Follow me on Instagram: JemmFrances.