Well there wasn’t a Week In pictures past last Sunday due to it being a crazy weekend (and not in a good way.) This weekend has been decidedly calmer so this Instagram dairy includes pics from the last two weeks.
1. Love, love, love the new Galaxy Chocolate advert. Audrey Hepburn, Moon River and a chocolate bar all in one place? Perfect!
2. Costa feast with Mamma Smith.
3. Chips and gravy for tea. Naughty but sometimes necessary.
4. My best friend has been having a bit of a tough time these past weeks so last Sunday all the girls got together for a little tea party to let her know how much we love her. And how much we love cake. There was an abundance of cake. The cute cake stand filled with cupcakes and eclairs was just a small fraction.
5. So much cake was consumed at the tea party that we didn’t even get round to this beauty of a thing. Good job really as it would probably have put us in a cake coma. A smarties creation with Munchies and Rolos.
6. Bright pink nails with a hint of sparkle. Simple and quick,
7. Paid a flying visit to London on Wednesday for a job interview. Wish I could have spent more time there. Was very impressed with the new and improved Kings Cross Station especially the roof, very pretty!
8. Although my visit to the capital was a quick one you know that I found time to pay Oxford Street a visit, more specifically Topshop, where I purchased my very first Lola’s Cupcakes. They almost look too good to eat.
9. I have to say that my chocolate and white sprinkle cupcake was The. Best. Damn. Cupcake. I’ve. Ever. Tasted.
10. Snowdrops. Please let it be spring soon.
11. Love wrapping my hands around a warm Vanilla Latte.
12. Out for a Chinese with the family. It was a hair up kind of situation.
13. Obsessed with Chinese plain noodles and bean sprouts. Could eat these every day.
14. Cheeky Chocolate bar for film night.
15. Fortune Cookie. Some thing about a land of sunshine blah blah blah.
16. Freshly ombrèd hair.
Follow me on Instagram @ JemmFrances
Hope you’ve all had a good week/end!