1. Pizza. Some times you just can’t beat a good cheesy pizza.
2. Mother Nature has been one confused lady this week. In just one day we had blinding sunshine, a full on blizzard, rain, hail and gale force winds. But no rainbows. Mother Nature where are all the rainbows?
3. With this lovely soft fresh bedding it’s a been a struggle to vacate my bed each morning.
4. This week I sampled the new Mocha Latte at Costa. Hot chocolate and coffee in the same cup. Just another thing for me to become addicted to.
5. Couldn’t resist the pull of the Bueno bar this week. I just love Bueno’s. I’ll be good next week, promise.
6. Leopard print nails using all Models Own polishes, Gold Rush, Bronze Rage, Disco Heaven and the black Models Own nail pen.
7. My ticket to see The Script at Sheffield arena. Wasn’t able to go last time they toured due to the gorgeous metal cage fixed to my leg. Was beyond excited to finally see them live.
8. As you can see we were right at the back but loved it regardless. This was The Script’s glitter finale to Hall Of Fame. I can also confirm beyond all reasonable doubt that Danny O’Donoghue is a total babe.
9. This picture speaks for itself. Customary cake shot.
10. I get all giddy when new books arrive from Amazon. This batch consists of Rachel Joyce’s The Unlikely Pilgrimage Of Harold Fry, Hannah Richell’s The Secrets Of The Tides and Kate Atkinson’s Life After Life. Can’t wait to get stuck in.
11.‘No actual Malteaser’s were hurt during the making of this bunny.’ I was glad to read this on the back of the Malteaser Bunny packet as I’ve been worrying for a while now.
12. New sparkly phone case. River Island £8. Comes with the added bonus of covering your hands in glitter every time you touch it.
Follow me on Instagram @ JemmFrances
P.s. Happy St Patricks Day poppets! May the luck of the Irish be with you!