1. More books. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn and The Rose Petal Beach by Dorothy Koomson. Both new authors for me, maybe you’ll see these in future Jemm Frances Reads….
2. Pink overload in my shower bag. I’m not 12, honest.
3. Loving wearing my hair like this at the moment. Not really sure what this style is called
4. A make up face this week.
5. Costa chocolate muffin. I heart the gooey bit in the middle!
6. Desperately needed some new Topshop jeans so invested in these jegging style ‘Leigh’ jeans £38 each I think.
7. Went for a stroll around Cusworth Hall. Bit chilly though.
8. New Jemm Frances Reads… this week on the blog. Life After Life by Kate Atkinson.
9. Frankie & Benny’s lunch followed by a cheeky chocolate brownie and ice cream dessert.
10. Couldn’t resist this bright mint green Barry M Gelly polish. Called Greenberry.
11. Really appreciated this latte.
12. Star light, star bright. I want.
13. Sod Sunday lunch. Chip shop dining.
14. Can I live in one of these please?
15. Pink and white cling film manicure with a hint of glitter.
Find/Follow me on Instagram @ JemmFrances