1. Back in love with Essie’s Fiji nail polish with tanned hands.
2. I have a bit of a thing for stars and crescent moons so I couldn’t resist these super cute Topshop midi rings. (Sorry can’t remember how much they cost!)
3. Never before owned a pair of tan coloured sandals, until now. These pair were a bargain from Faith.
4. Got these two MAC lipsticks, Please Me & Honey Love, FREE, yes free by swapping 12 empty eyeshadow pots as part of the Back 2 MAC scheme. Happy Jemma!
5. Been after some holographic effect nail polish for ages. Found this one in Urban Outfitters.
6. Polka dot nails…
7. … to match my polka dot dress!
8. Mamma Smith and I at a family wedding in Southampton.
9. Family ladies together striking a pose.
10. Pretty purple wedding cupcakes, don’t mind if I do.
11. I love you too Costa.
12. Lastest Jemm Frances Reads post. The Universe Versus Alex Woods by Gavin Extence. If you’re looking for your next book read here first.
13. Current nail fashion. Illamasqua Obsess polish with a Topshop glitter fade.
14. Sometimes it’s just got to be done. Pink, sparkly Krispy Kreme.
Find/Follow me on Instagram @ JemmFrances.
What’s been happening with you this week?