1. The nicest lunch. Chunky chips and a sandwich.
2. Weird (i.e. posh) chocolate brownie.
3. Real Techniques Powder and Blush brushes. Been after these two for a while.
4. After watching Zoella use some salt spray in a YouTube vid I decided to give it a go myself. This is a Toni & Guy one.
5. I got sick of hearing everyone mention Sleek makeup and never being able to find it anywhere so I ordered some prods from the website. This is the iDivine eyeshadow palette in Au Naturel and a blush in Pixie Pink. I love them both.
6.Make up face using my new Sleek products.
7. It’s not like I need more but here’s Nails Inc in Victoria and Maybelline Color Show in Speckled Pink.
8. I love these little vials of nail glitter from Topshop. Decided to purchase the darker glitters after loving the lighter shades. Messy as all hell to use but super pretty!
9. Cheeky Costa with Mamma Smith.
10. Build me up buttercup….
11. Pretty stained glass window.
12. Mini Cookie Dough, bit of a let down to be honest. Only about 2 pieces of actual cookie dough in it!
13. Latest nails. Nails inc Victoria with Topshop Magpie glitter fade. Got so many compliments on these already.
14. Lord, I’m so immature! 😀
15. Another MAC lipstick addition to the collection. This one is Costa Chic.
Find/Follow me on Instagram @ JemmFrances