1. Soap & Glory’s Sugar Crush body wash. It smells of lime! LIME!!
2.My Topshop T-Shit bargain. £20 in the sale.
3. This week I’ve been in a ‘I wish I was Megan Fox’ phase. And, when I say this week, read it as the past couple of years.
4. Mamma Smith brought me this skull print scarf and popped it in a Audrey bag. She knows me so well.
5. Physio time. It nearly killed me this week.
6. My first Costa of the week didn’t happen until about Thursday. Not good enough.
7. Went to see Les Mis at the pictures. Best. Film. Ever. Now on a mission to see it on the West End.
8. Ok so a bag of chocolate Buttons might have happened while watching Les Mis. Might have.
9. Obsessed with this malt bread toastie loaf. Toast never tasted so good.
10. Random night time Monopoly, I beat Mamma Smith’s ass and laughed myself silly in the process. As you do.
11. Two beauty looks I love from the Feb issue of Company Magazine.
12. I umm-ed and ahh-ed over this Topshop dress but in the end it was a no. The material was way static, very annoying.
13. Second Costa of the week was very satisfying in sub-zero temperatures.
14.Couldn’t resist these frilly socks. I just like saying frilly socks. Frilly. Socks.
15. This is my last Topshop purchase for a while I SWEAR. Until next week.
Follow me on Instagram @ JemmFrances